Build the Change Tuesday competition
Congratulations to our competition winners!
Thank you for all your incredible entries, we have loved seeing all of your amazing sustainable structures, from school buildings to bus shelters!
Our judging panel of environmental activists and influential people from the world of architecture and design – Dr Oliver Jones, Mak Gilchrist, Evie Rouxel, Niamh Crisp-O’Brien, Natasha Boulding and the LEGO® Group’s David Pallash – were totally blown away.
A huge well done to all our competition winners, we were so impressed with your imaginative ideas and the way you confidently presented them on stage at the FutureBuild event. We look forward to seeing how you will spend your £2,000 fund to bring biodiversity back to your schools!
You can view our winning entries below:
This year, the entries were shown to a panel of real-life changemakers, including:
- Dr Oliver Jones
- Mak Gilchrist
- Evie Rouxel
- Niamh Crisp-O’Brien
- Natasha Boulding
- Sam Cryer
The photos and descriptions of designs were uploaded onto the LEGO gallery, where they were judged against the following set of criteria:
- How much of a positive impact does the habitat have on society or the planet?
- How imaginative and creative is your design?
- How much effort has gone into the artistic creation of your design?
- A giant treehouse LEGO set.
- £2,000 for their school to spend on a sustainability project to bring more biodiversity to the school.
- A special certificate
- The opportunity to present their creations to influential decision-makers in the field of sustainable design