Subscribe now to an annual membership for your whole school community – teachers, students and parents
- The Day is a whole-school resource, therefore the cost is based on the total number of students in your school.
- All new subscriptions to The Day are for a 12 month period. We do not wait for payment for your subscription to begin.
- We offer regular support and training during this time.
- The Day, as an electronically supplied product, carries a zero rate of VAT.
- Please contact us on +44 (0)203 981 8080 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our 5 differentiated reading levels cater for all abilities across both Primary and Secondary schools. Choose the package relevant to your school’s needs:
Up to 399
The Day Home
The Day Home is a free, daily newsletter for parents and guardians at home with children, helping to enrich learning with real-life knowledge and skills. In it we aim to give you a brief guide to one of the day’s most stimulating debates, with a summary of the news story and the different sides that people are taking.
- Currently FREE to parents/guardians
- Weekly newsletter for families every Friday
- Suitable for children key stage 1 to 5
- News summary, talking points, links and activities
- Do you know another school who would love The Day? Help us grow our community further through our member referral programme and reap your rewards!
- All new schools referred to us by an existing member will benefit from a 20% introductory discount on their subscription. The referring school will be rewarded with 10% off renewal cost per referral e.g. refer one school and get 10% off, refer two schools and get 20% off etc.
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 981 8080 for more info.