In addition to the daily news articles, we publish five weekly features which give a different perspective on current affairs. Find out more in the video above, including information on:
- An in-depth Briefing, including a Q&A and infographic
- How the Big Issue highlights topical articles from the archive
- Opinion pieces from well-known writers and thinkers
- A photography slideshow for reluctant readers
- How “Connections” can boost students’ understanding of core English Literature texts at GCSE and A-Level
- How to access the archives for all weekly features
The Day also publishes special reports in response to major news stories like terror attacks, elections, and significant anniversaries. We want to make sure you have everything you need to keep students informed and engaged about the issues shaping their lives.